Thursday, November 11, 2010

I should be doing homework...

I seriously should be doing homework. But I'm not. Instead I'm screwing around on the internet. Just one of the hazards of online education.

Focus is important in everything we do in our life. The ability to focus on our school, work, families, friendships, etc. is crucial to our success in these things. Lack of focus can lead to failure.

My focus shifts. Right now, instead of focusing on the paper that I have to write for my current Masters course I'm focusing about the Susan G. Komen 3-Day for the Cure. I'm focusing about fundraising and training.

In this moment, I feel like fundraising is my biggest concern and I need to focus more on it. I know with the proper footwear in training in the Spring the 60-miles in Boston in July will be no big deal. But without the $2,300 the training will be for nothing.

If you can spare some dough check out the website below. Who will be my first sponsor for 2011?

http://www.the3day.org/site/TR/2010/BostonEvent2011?px=4572085&pg=personal&fr_id=1590


No comments:

Post a Comment